(Current as of: October 2011)
Messe Düsseldorf GmbH recognises it social responsibility. Its actions and those of its staff are particularly oriented to the values of integrity and fairness, both externally and internally.
The standards upon which this is based are laid down in the guidelines "Corporate Governance Code at Messe Düsseldorf GmbH"
which are oriented to the "Public Corporate Governance Code for Shareholdings of the Regional Capital of Düsseldorf".
The Corporate Governance Code aims to
- Define a standard for the collaboration of all stakeholder
- Promote responsible corporate management and control aimed at corporate purposes and economic success
- Serve to improve corporate transparency.
Content Overview of the Guidelines:
- Laws and Legislation, Internal Regulations
- Social Responsibility
- Legal Basis (Corruption, Competition Law / Anti-Trust Law, Data Protection)
- Management (Fundamentals, Tasks and Competencies, Conflict of Interests, Collaboration between Management and Supervisory Board)